Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pique Your Interest Week 4

Welcome back to our weekly collection of Pinterest finds. This week I also started using Linky Tools, so there shouldn't be any issues and links should be visible.

pinterest party button


On to the fun finds of the week:

Another wreath? Sure. And this one has a very easy to follow tutorial.



Beautiful free printables:



Love these and want to make a coverlet of them:



If I ever get a puppy, it would have to be an adorable Frenchie.



Thanks for playing along this week!



2 comments:

Conni said...

that wreath is great!! Thanks for hosting

Erin (Out on a Limb) said...

Um, it would help if I actually remembered to do the whole linking up bit. Posted the whole entry and forgot to link up. Duh. I shouldn't blog before 6 a.m.

Love the wreath and that adorable puppy. Thanks for hosting!