Friday, September 2, 2011

Pique Your Interest Week 3

Hi, all!

Time to share some items you fell in love with on Pinterest this week.
pinterest party button

These perfect for fall earrings:



A ruffled cardigan that I think I would wear every season:



Bright bedding:



A great birthday party idea-pinwheels in milk glass. I already found one of the two vases at my thrift store this week.



I'm a beginner knitter now, so I've found some neat project ideas:

Source: etsy.com via Kathleen on Pinterest


I'm thinking of switching this link up to Thursday...probably will do that next week so more people can play.

I have been really enjoying checking out what you guys are inspired by. Just so fun.

To view the other linked posts, just click the linky pic below and you'll see them.






5 comments:

Paige said...

Love that knitted scarf! I'd like to put it a request for that for my Birthday...you have some time!

Erin (Out on a Limb) said...

I'm loving those earrings! What a great Link Party. I happily linked up. Thanks for hosting! It feeds my addiction perfectly. Enjoy the long weekend.

Abby said...

I linked up but I'm not sure it's showing up!

Kathleen said...

Next week I am biting the bullet and paying for LinkyTools...we'll all be happier I think :)
You have to click on the widget to see the links...sorry about that.

mema5 said...

Spotted that fab sweater in the GH catalog and thought of you immediately ! love it.
will share secrets about the earrings when i see you this weekend ; - )
x0x